Providing training in Biblical counselling & pastoral care
For Christ-centred heart-change
Through the local church
For our continent
What We Offer
• Three levels of training, catering to different needs, purposes, and academic rigor.
• Training for individuals in the principles and practice of biblical counselling
• Biblical counselling resources suitable for churches in Africa
• Equipping churches in training their members in the application of the Word to the realities of people’s lives
• Establishing and supporting a network of individuals involved in biblical counselling ministry
BC Africa subscribes to the Doctrinal and Confessional Statements of the Biblical Counselling Coalition
The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple; the precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes; the fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever; the rules of the Lord are true, and righteous altogether.
– Psalm 19: 7-9
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
– Romans 8:1
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
– Colossians 2:6-7
And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all.
– 1 Thessalonians 5:14
The purpose in a man’s heart is like deep water, but a man of understanding will draw it out.
– Proverbs 20:5